Thursday, November 12, 2020

A Craft Day

For the first time since probably last January I spent the whole day today being crafty. No housecleaning, no laundry, no school. Just creativity. 


 I completed the piecing for this small wall hanging using a favorite pattern called "Mexican Stars" and my fabric stash. I got it ready to machine quilt. It will be a practice project for learning the  quilting features of my new sewing machine. I plan to put the finished wall hanging into a family Christmas gift exchange next month. 



I also spent some time making a birthday card for my little brother. I haven't made any cards in ages and this one was fun. I did a bit of gelli printing as well as some stamping.




School day Friday followed by a busy weekend. Next week I have more sewing projects including plans for some Advent banners for church. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the overlap, Pam. The latest doesn’t always show on the app I use, I didn’t go to the actual site. I will try to be aware.

    But thanks for showing your work. I love your quilts. I am happy you got a day to yourself to do regenerative therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope you will share pictures of your Advent pieces.

    ReplyDelete