Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Making a List

 The only non-comic, non-fanart art I've done this past week is make the top of my Christmas planning list extra festive, so that's what I'm going to show you. XD


 Even though I think it's too early to really get into Christmas stuff until the day after Thanksgiving, generally, I like to start on my gifts and card list earlier so that I have time for any handmade stuff I want to do. :)

 Actually, I usually begin on my list at some point in October, but I've been a Super Slacker this year, haha!

 Also, I realized nearly half of my siblings are married or seeing someone! Everyone is getting so grown up! Freaky how time flies...


1 comment:

  1. Ha! You, too. I was just now doing planning list for Christmas To Do’s.
    Agreed; everyone is growing up, and life is changing.

    ReplyDelete