Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Late-Night Last-Minute Randomness


Haha, it's really late - I almost forgot to get a post up for the week, because I got distracted trying to figure out file slicing and resizing stuff for uploading limitations on the site I want to use to publish my webcomic. I still don't have the answers and I just need to go to sleep.

Sometimes I feel a little bit smart and sometimes I am quite lost. I can't see why my files are so large, and I will have to find a way to downsize them without affecting the quality as much as possible. No matter that I saved the stuff as JPEG's instead of PNG's, it was still past the limit, even though I created the artwork in the pixel width they recommended. :/


Ah, well. We'll get there, eventually. I hope. Haha! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment