Friday, May 13, 2022

MayFlowers

Not the Ship

But my blooms. The garden is a mess, but it is growing many wild flowers, and the roses are coming, peonies are pushing, and irises are out. 







Time to get some boys busy - in a week or so. 



Borage, a very healthful and medicinal plant. And the flowers are lovely garnishes on food. 



Wild weeds, but pretty. And those five-petal pinks are wild geranium, which makes an excellent tincture for many ailments, including blood problems, sores, bowel, and lowering inflammation and stress. 



Very first roses, with yellow climbers to follow closely. 

And….. I spent a day potting and pruning and placing my pretties. 





It is not all done, but the start is satisfying. 










1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of Borage before - although it looks slightly familiar? I don't know if I might have seen it somewhere, or if I am confusing it with another plant... XD

    ReplyDelete