Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Today’s Update

All Is Well

Today’s dental surgery is over and successfully. Glory and thanks be to God.
Thank you for prayers. Much appreciated. 
Now I am in recovery in an apartment attached to the clinic. Better Half is with me ( otherwise I would have had to have a nurse for Fr. 1000/day, and he decided his time would be better with me. 😁) Recovery procedures, involving magnets, magnesium foot baths, cold face machine, and other odd stuff will continue through Friday. Food is from the Soul Food vegan Cafe downstairs. Better Half went to Aldi up the street for his groceries. 

And I am on a social media sabbatical, so am supposed to stay away from WiFi. My bed has a full shielding canopy.

So, all for now. Back to FULL REST. 






Note:
Sarah Y., I did get your message. Hectic-ness happening. I will reply. Thanks for writing. I have been praying for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment