Tuesday, November 5, 2019

November BuJo Page


FIRST of all, instead of finding the different comments where they were made and replying to them individually, I would like to take a little space here to thank every one who was an encouraging gem and suggested I keep posting even though I am boring, haha! Warms me right up like a fresh-baked cinnamon roll with tea. :) *hugs*

On that note, here's another little oddball ramble!

Haha, what else were we expecting, really?

Is my preeetty November Bullet Journal page. Even though I hardly use these things, they're my favorite to set up each month, haha!

Inktober is officially complete. I finished it all. On time, even. I is so proud of me for that.

Did I mention that we finally finished painting those picture frames? Yep. They're all pretty and navy blue(-ish) now. Just a matter of figuring out which of our artworks to put inside the frames and where to hang them in the apartment...

Crocheted myself a pair of legwarmers to wear with my boots, from a pattern I found online. The same site I got the monkey pattern from, actually. I'll see if I can get a picture of them for next week, if that is interesting.

I've taken the NaNoWriMo advice, and have started writing on a webcomic project. So we'll see how that goes! (Am a little afraid... *nervous laughter*)

Otherwise, still stressing about finding another second job.

Mostly, just getting excited about the holidays coming up, and freaking out because the year is almost over already.

But God is good.


2 comments:

  1. I always admire Bullet Journals... think about starting one... And then I have to go lie down and fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, oh dear! Haha!

      It really doesn't have to be a fancy, time-consuming thing. Mine sure isn't. These are probably the "fanciest" pages I make each month, other than the preliminary stuff in the front, which I set up at the beginning of the year; and the amount of doodling that goes into it varies according to how much time I have available when I make the pages. Besides that, for the daily boxes, I've basically just got dated lists of what's on my schedule, with a time bar and a spot to throw something I'm thankful for each day, and then a little checklist for tasks I want to get done for the week.

      I don't know, but I've found it more helpful to me in sorting out all my different things I want/need to get done than a regular calendar (which I still use sparingly on the side to keep track of birthdays and holidays and stuff). You should definitely give it a try! Start simple, and if it doesn't work out for you, you can always quit or try a different setup! :) Your first one might be all over the place and not very pretty (totally not speaking from experience, of course, *cough, cough*), but I think it's kind of fun, and gives me a chance to do a little bit of letter art or a doodle at least once a month, as well as provide a place for me to keep challenge lists, to-do lists, collection lists, and bits of notes all in one place.

      Delete