Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Technological Puzzle?

So, Google Drive is how my sisters and I have been sharing files for our comic all this time; and just recently it started being quirky and saying the mdp and psd files were png files, which they obviously were not, and then no program would open them.

We still have no idea how to fix this problem after multiple tries and searching Help, and trying other ways of saving and such; but we did figure out a way around it for now, because even though the mdp files won't register correctly over email either, at least the psd files DO. So that's great...

 

 

Needless to say, it was a very annoying problem, and while this workaround will do for now, I am still puzzled to no end about the suddenness of Drive not getting along with our files, and I would rather that be taken care of eventually...

Oh! I got some gouache with my Christmas money, and I am excited to play with that some more soon. XD I took a gouache class a while ago at art school, if you remember, and it was a lot of fun and kind of tricky!

 

2 comments:

  1. Technology -you can’t live with it or without it.
    But it’s good to hear you have some medium that is only a bit tricky in application, not in saving and sending and other glitch-prone stuff.
    I am looking forward to some works in opaque from you. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, right? XD

      Yay! Yeah, I've got a few other things I really MUST finish before I start other distractions, but I hope to paint more soon!
      (Also, I am going to show you all my Bullet Journal pages for this year, but every time I have had the time or memory to photograph them so far, it's been too dark or gloomy outside, haha!)

      Delete