Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Other Comic Update

 ...mostly because the traditional work I could show you is not photographed at present.

 

Google Docs outline snip of the script file, just for the sake of having an image here XD

I would venture to say that I expect to have enough episodes completed to launch the series with by sometime in March, but we'll see how that goes. Also, I'm not quite sure if I should stick with my decision to leave the first episode (which was almost already completed last February before I went back to sharpening up the script instead of trying to follow the vague outline) as is, since I would probably want to redo it later on anyway. It is pretty scary-looking right now...


1 comment:

  1. Yea, progress. I am looking forward to seeing what you have , when you have it. I know what you mean about “maybe” on timelines.

    ReplyDelete