Tuesday, October 26, 2021

My Favorite Bag

 I realized I've never drawn my favorite bag yet, and now one of the handles is starting to come apart at the bottom, so I wanted to immortalize it in my sketchbook, haha. (I am still using it, it is just seems to be on it's last legs soon.)

It was one of those surprisingly sturdy and versatile items that you wouldn't really expect to find at the mass-produced retail clothing store I used to work at.

It has a long, detachable, adjustable handle which can be used like the strap for a cross-body bag, or doubled up to make backpack straps (which is the way I always use it, and it is very convenient). It is large enough to hold my wallet and other necessary items, as well as a fair-sized book, but yet it is small enough that I don't feel like I'm toting luggage around with me on my errands. It's grey, and kind of a faux-leather texture.



Obviously, could have spent a lot more time on this drawing, but the whole point was to do something quick-ish during the time I waited for my laundry, so it works for me. :)
 

and a wip shot

Now that you've got all the TMI about my personal baggage... XD

I am going to be absent from my computer most of next week, but I might still get a post up before I go, or I might skip a week or two.

Hope all are well!

1 comment: