Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Various Creations

I had a lovely time with my family for my brother's wedding!

Here's a photo I had taken a little while back, of the watercolor piece I made as a present for my brother and new sister in-law, now that they have it. :)

 


And a WIP of one of the bears I was making with that fuzzy yarn -- I made three of them in different colors for my nephew and nieces, and they loved them so much more than I thought they would -- it was precious watching them. (I used the pattern from my favorite knitting and crochet blog, All About Ami.)


before arms, at the AirBnB

I didn't get a photo of the finished bears, sorry. XD I was literally crocheting the last of the arms at the pool before we went out to dinner for the final time that visit, haha!

Needless to say, I didn't really do any art while on my trip. I'd brought a tiny sketchbook, which I used while waiting at the airport on the way down (you may have seen these chair sketches on my art Instagram account already), but that was the only time I used it.



I also kind of started a sketch of the inside of the plane on my phone on the way there (I was too tired and it was night on my flight back), and I'm not sure if I want to do anything with it. I just liked the way the subtle blues from the inside lights were playing with the rosy sunshine coming through what window shades were open, and tried to jot it down.


 

Other than that, there's the job hunt still, which has been discouraging in more ways than one...

Have a great week!  ♥

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Lovely floral for the newlyweds.
    Very best wishes on next steps. Think about keeping art a high priority. Commissions, teach, go tell people what they need that you can provide. You have multiple talents!

    ReplyDelete