Sunday, April 17, 2022

Blessed Easter

Christ is Risen! Alleluia! 

We will return to the Fox Trail, maybe tomorrow. 
Today was a busy day, getting back to Vögeli, and preparing for festivities. Fortunately, my helper is very competent, and had things in hand. Thank you, Shayna. 
We had our service with a good musician at the piano (meaning not me) -thank you, Thomas - and all sang with verve and gusto. Readings and a good Luther sermon focused our attention, which had a tendency to distraction from a little cutie in her Easter dress. (Sorry, no people pictures here.)



Dinner was in full array, with chocolate and chocolate and chocolate everywhere. I wonder why….





Even hiding with the egg warmers





Each place setting at the table had one of these, for Eiertütschen. Each taps his egg on his neighbor’s egg, to see whose cracks last. The pink egg won - maybe because it only got tapped once….



Our Easter tree was quite small this year.


But we got the message:


“He lives” - present tense


“He has conquered” - perfect tense, completed action.

For you, for me, for all. 
Alleluia.

Note - The Comment function still does not let me write. I saw some of you can comment. 
If you post a comment, go entirely out of the blog site, once it shows, before trying to do anything else, or you will repost your comment with each function you do. Then re-enter the site, and you can see old posts or whatever you want to do.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the FaceTime chat, Sarah. Always a blessing to this mom! I went back through all your pictures. Thanks for sharing those. It shows me a part of your life. I appreciate you taking the time to post! LOVE U

    ReplyDelete