Monday, September 17, 2018

Much-Overdue Art Update


Well, at last I have buckled up and stopped procrastinating on making a post for the blog here, haha. Be warned, I am using a German keyboard, and the autocorrect on the PC keeps capitalizing certain words on me; I may not have the patience to edit these next few posts as thoroughly as I may otherwise like to. XD

Also, I am not going to bother trying to keep any order in the scheduling, sorry.


From Leah:


Did a color pencil of my eye! So much fun!


Tried watercolor again. Still failed. But I just need more practice! It looks okay from very far away lol


Here's a random sketch that took me about 3 Hours. Very fun!




From Sarah:


This is my "Life Drawing" for September -- just regular pen scribbles, as I have been doing all year so far. I don't think I captured the dappled sunlight; but at least, according to a dear friend, the place is recognizable. :)



2 comments: