Thursday, September 27, 2018

Some Progress


Sorry for posting all out of whack again! :D

From Leah:


I recently played with some pen and ink. I set my sunglasses on a piece of paper, and then drew them out with a pencil and touched it up with Millennium Zig pens! I'm hoping to do some stuff for "Inktober" next month too!


This watercolor may look boring, but I'm planning on adding a letter art Bible verse to it! I am still learning how to do watercolor. The colors blended nicely even though I overworked it as usual. Oops. It didn't show up well in this picture though.



From Sarah:


I have been quite slack in the art department of late, haha...

This unfinished watercolor was still wet when I took the picture, in case it looks extra odd to you:


And this is a screenshot of part of something I had started drawing on my phone during the plane trip a few weeks ago, inspired by an airport worker I saw lol

(fyi, French braiding is really hard to draw. I had actually braided a handful of Leah's hair while she was sitting next to me, so I could have a better reference, haha)


A good weekend to all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment