Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Cellist and Ballerina


From Leah:


I finished this commission for a lady I know. This is her playing her cello. She loved the picture! I'm making her a couple more cello pieces.



From Sarah:


Last week, I tried out another drawing app on my phone, just exploring the brush options and layers and such, not paying attention to the proper forms of ballerinas or of humans in general...


...and then I threw together a mock-graphic-novel-page, using another app, just to see how easy it would be to make something like that on my phone, not paying attention to the best word choices or other details...


I was going to do my January "life drawing" yesterday, but I got one of my nasty headaches. I will get it done this week, and hope to post next Tuesday! :)

2 comments: