Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Year, New Art (sorta)


From Leah:


I don't have much art to share on the blog at the moment, but I did do a few little artistic New Year's projects!


The chart is for how my day went, using the color key on the right and filling in a square for that day. A friend showed me the idea, and I liked it and decided to give it a try!

The jar and the colorful paper are for writing down something enjoyable/positive about my day. Even if it was a bad day. I've been wanting to do that for a couple of years.

I hope to do much more art this year!


From Sarah:


I, also, do not have much art for the blog, except for some new Bullet Journal doodlies:


practicing my "ribbons"


and I decided to do the color-a-pixel-according-to-how-your-day-went thing this year, too, haha

Also, I doodled a thing on my phone. I don't like it, but I thought I'd share anyway. XD


May you make many fine (and not-as-fine) projects this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment