Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Art School Updates and February Life Drawing


Some art school updates:

the finished boxes exercise, from Perspective class last time

pen and ink patterns

perspective class

 And finally, my life drawing for the month of February:


I did these while sitting in a parking lot for about an hour, between dropping my sister off for her job and waiting for when I had to go to a work meeting. The last one in the bottom right is extra sloppy because I was running out of time, and then another vehicle parked right in the way of my view and I was done, haha :)

It's snowing again here. Hope everyone is staying safe and warm! <3


2 comments:

  1. Those perspective exercises are very useful. You will be glad for them.
    And I notice the snow under your card drawings. Hang in there. Spring will come.

    ReplyDelete