Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Galaxy Skyline Silhouette


I don't know if you remember from a little while back that I had painted a splotchy watercolor thing, thinking maybe I would do a skyline silhouette with it?

Well, I finally got around to finishing that!

XD Guess where:

(sorry the picture isn't the best, haha)

I used inking pens and black marker for the silhouettes, and a white gel pen to put in the stars.

detail of swans, plus some extra glare from the lighting

I had fun making this piece, and I kind of like it...enough that I might even hang it up somewhere at the little apartment my sister and I are moving into this week. We'll see. :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I am very happy you finished it. Very creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's really pretty and the silhouette is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you, all! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete