Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Watercolor 300!

Hummingbird

This uses a combination of very loose brush work in the background, and tight rendering in the subject. But I still do not receive much progress in technique in this medium, so either I need much more practice, or better, some instruction from those experienced, or go back to my previous media. I am going to try some instructional videos, to see if that helps.





Winter jam. 'Tis the season. 
Thank you to all who comment.
Sarah Y. – compliments on your current life drawings. That cabinet is especially well observed. And I'd love your help with canning!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that hummingbird is exquisite!

    Thank you for the compliments on my drawings! <3

    Haha! I didn't think you'd see that comment, but yes, I would have loved to help with canning if I had been able to. XD
    Best wishes on all your autumn tasks!

    ReplyDelete