Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Still Working on Comics


Not much different this week compared to last, except that everything is a little more crazy and has stepped on the gas. Kind of feels like I'm nearing the final boss level of a video game while I only have one life left. Idk haha

a background I drew for the comic

We kind of lost our proofreader, as she is knee deep in accelerated wedding planning, and I feel like I should not be working on side projects, but trying to help her out more. If it weren't for the fact that the contest prizes include sizeable chunks of dough, and if I were the only one working on it and my other two sisters hadn't also poured incredible time and effort into the project with me already, I probably would have given up on the thing within this past week.

There always seem to be more important things to do than my creative projects.

1 comment:

  1. Would it work to treat this like a "job" with definite hours of dedication and then all those other things in the "after work hours"?

    ReplyDelete