Sunday, June 14, 2020

Responses

Several people have commented on posts and some have asked questions, which I cannot answer in the questions format, so I will do so here. 
First “Thank you” to all for comments and compliments to all who post. And “Thank you” to Sarah Y. for your regular contributions in an intriguing medium. Very best wishes in the contest. 
Regarding the question about the old sculpture, it was among things my mother had saved and packed away. She is downsizing and gave me some things, that among them. The piece is perched on a cabinet in my studio now. I have no idea what I will do with it. 
Regarding painting on hot press paper, the gift pads from my students, I still have not. That becomes a problem when one saves the best stuff for a special work, but I have resolved to pull it out and just use it. Look for something coming up.
Blessings on your Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with the comments!

    ReplyDelete