Sunday, September 27, 2020

Hello from Colorado

Back in the States 

I haven’t been posting here, but I have been busy stuffing stuff into luggage (Swiss chocolate), and trying not to suffocate wearing a mask for too many hours on too long flights, and playing with a toddler, and trying to make up a bit of lost sleep. 
Awaiting the birth of grandchildren, this is what we saw out the window the first day. 


Not at all shy even a few feet from the house with lots of people in big windows watching. 



Buck of the broken antler. It’s hanging down by his eye. 

Later in the day, as we were taking a walk around the house a resting doe watched us as we came within a few yards of her, and she just kept chewing. I think this was deer habitat before people took it over, so the deer aren’t moving out. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you arrived safely without suffocating. I need a photo of you with a mask or I won't believe it happened.

    I'm so happy you are enjoying the toddler and there for the arrival of the twins!! Savor the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim pickens for the wildlife.
    Was great to see you again. Never a relaxing time though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

    ReplyDelete