Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Little Class Illustrations

I've been helping a lovely acquaintance with illustrations for an online preschool course she's setting up. (Regulars to the blog, you probably know who I'm talking about and what the course is for, but I wasn't sure how specific I should get publicly, haha...)

She did give me permission to share a little bit of my WIP like yea:

I'm using Clip Studio Paint, because vector layers. (thumbs up) XD

 
I'm saving each one as a transparent PNG, and also as a slightly compressed (?) JPG. (Also I was having trouble finding a scarf drawing idea that actually looks unmistakably like a scarf, in case you are wondering about the three different blue scarf sketches here, haha...)

 I am excited to see this course come together! :D The outlines and such look great so far!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, so great, Sarah! This should be a very good project. Thanks for stepping in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a fun challenge so far!

      Delete