Thursday, August 5, 2021

Disentis

This was supposed to be posted yesterday. I am not sure why it didn’t go through.

New Location

While the stroll through St. Gallen is not done, I decided that I will interrupt it for my present location. I am presently with two of my you g people for a life planning retreat in the mountains of Graubunden. These little towns get very busy in ski season, but right now it is quiet here. And raining, of course. 

The drive to get here was through spectacular mountains. 





The church did not fall over, but the camera-holder was a little jostled. 













We came from that gap that says Zürich. 



We drove that white road. 




We are in the lower right hand corner. 

To be continued….

1 comment:

  1. Quite the road . I guess you held up. The towns seem so insignificant looking down on them. But a beautiful surprise. Lovely

    ReplyDelete