Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Laundry Drawings

 This is the same car, attempted multiple times with different strategies and not much success. XD

The middle drawing looks closest to the actual vehicle in the parking lot, but overall it was a funny try.

 


 

 If you can't read my handwriting and are curious what it says, from top to bottom and left to right: "start at front end (with blind contour)" "start at top to bottom" "start with gridlines" "start with back end" and "start at bottom to top" -- stream-of-consciousness notes for myself so that I could tell later on what my strategies were to go with the evidence of how they fared.

Funny mini story to go with this: I forgot to bring my phone along on this errand, therefore in the absence of a clock, I actually used my drawing to estimate the time I would need to go back inside and switch my laundry to the dryers, since I have done this often enough now that I know roughly how long it takes to do a page like this, haha (around 20-25min).


Wishing you all a happy new year!! ♥


(Next post I will share some of my more Christmassy projects that I didn't want to spoil and whatnot.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment