Thursday, September 1, 2022

Happy September

Notes

I finally got to my computer, after many months of not being on it. So I got to read the comments on various posts. Thank you all for comments, responses, and appreciation. Please understand that I had no way to see, let alone respond to, any comments. I did just now write one on a question about the Christ image, because my computer LET me. 
Other questions were answered in subsequent posts, I hope.

After this week, I will be away from the computer again for a couple of weeks, then I should be more reliably in my studio, where said computer resides. Not that I am going traveling and posting interesting new sights. But, at least for now it looks like I can comment again - albeit anonymously. If you comment, please append your name.

Other small sketches to come. 



Those are huge squashes wanting preserving soon.



Today was for processing and bottling grape juice. I ate a lot, too. 😀






No comments:

Post a Comment