Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Another Receipt Doodle and a Wildflower Photo

Busy, busy, busy at work... All the tourists are up for the Fourth of July weekend.

I sketched a quick pen doodle on a piece of receipt paper; I liked the little girl's outfit--idea for a character inspiration sometime maybe. Haha. XD


And I took a random wildflower photoshoot around my house for about fifteen minutes. Playing with micro-stuff and different focuses... idk lol (I was just using my two/three-year-old-high-tech phone; I don't have any other camera.)


So, I'm sorry I didn't give you more notice ahead of time, but I just realized earlier today that I won't be able to post on the blog here for the next couple of weeks. My next post will be on Tuesday, July 25, 2017. See you then! :)


(Also, I feel really bad that I haven't had time to read all the other posts on the blog for the past few weeks... I've just been popping in to plop my two cents down and then logging off again. I hope to get caught up over the next month or so!)

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Sarah. The economy of line made an effective sketch. That is the essence of good drawing.

    Your wildflower photo is well composed too, with the wood grain echoing the diagonals of the flower stems.

    We will all probably find ourselves in other circumstances in the next few weeks. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete