Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Fanciful Floral Fish

I found instructions for a fun project on The Artful Parent. 



First we had to go for a walk to pick a big bouquet of the wonderful wildflowers that are in full bloom right now.  And while we were walking, incidentally, Evan found another tiny Monarch caterpillar.  So we brought that home, too.






Then we picked them apart...






...and glued the pieces onto these fun fish printouts.

(Sorry the photos are all sideways... I'm really annoyed that when I rotate them, then it says it can't accept the file... gah, technology.  You'll have to turn your heads, I guess...)


















7 comments:

  1. What a delightful project. Especially the collecting part.
    Your wildflowers are gorgeous and so is your photo of them. (I must say I would find it hard to tear them apart, unless you have oodles of them.)
    This is the kind of project with sure and instant success for children - cheers to a wise mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do have a big bouquet still on the table. It only took a few for the project.

      Delete
  2. The fish are adorable! How fun!
    Where did you find the bee balm?

    ReplyDelete