Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Bits of Things


Bits of reading, both hardcover and audiobook.
Bits of doodlings.
Bits of Bullet Journaling and planning things.
Bits of -- no, LOTS of work. Haha. (But it's my last week, so I'm kind of freaking out because I don't handle change very well and I've practically lived with these people my co-workers for almost five years, so yeah...)
Bits of hope and courage.
Bits of life, which lasts bits of time on this earth, but is so full of bits of loss and gain, bits of leaving and coming, bits of family and strangers, bits of sad and happy, and bits of ugliness and beauty.
(I am LOVING the wildflowers this year.)

5 comments:

  1. Keep those bits in motion, Sarah, and God will make a beautiful mosaic of them. Especially if they have wild flowers among them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just *like* Sarah's comment?

    God speed, Sarah girl!!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's all for good! I wish you well. Also, I wanna see some photos of your BuJo experiment... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could make it into a poem :)

    ReplyDelete