Monday, November 20, 2017

Goodbye Kyoto

More from Yesterday

By this little place....



....was this old pump.




On this pretty shrine....


....was this bird.



Sunday strollers.



An enormous cemetery 



Monks



Rickshaw



Maybe a Stop sign?





And Hello Tokyo, Again 

We rode the Bullet Train back. We had hoped to get photos of Mt Fuji, but it was overcast today. We had had a lovely view of the mountain on our way to Kyoto, but were on the wrong side of the train to get pictures then. The weather is getting decidedly more wintery now.

View over the Imperial Gardens




View from walking around the Gardens



Tokyo in Christmas sparkle 








Good night, Tokyo. But I don’t think this city sleeps.



I do, in anticipation of a special day tomorrow.

By the way, my I-Pad has changed all the blog heading words to Japanese, which I can’t read, in case you are wondering, so I can’t write any responses to comments. 

1 comment: