Sunday, October 27, 2019

Comments

An Alternative

Because I still cannot post a comment in the comment section, I will use this route.
I am home now from travels, and would like to thank all who posted beautiful things, made comments, and looked.

Pam, those quilts are gorgeous! And those gelli prints look fun. I am still wondering how they are made. I am very glad you can post again.

Sarah Y., you most definitely should not stop posting. We love to see what you are working on, and struggles or dry spells occasionally don't call for quitting. I have to tell myself that ALL the time.
It would be absolutely wonderful if you would do the November novel writing. Even if you didn't chose to do the 50K word count, just setting a goal and giving it your best to achieve it is a great challenge worth doing. You could do an illustrated short story, or novella, or the first five chapters of your bigger novel. JUST START is the big thing. You can do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment