Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Beginning -- Sneak Peak and WIP Screenshots


I finally got a little time to hunker down and make some real (albeit still rather small) progress on my webcomic project, and I figured I would show you some of the stuff here! :)

(I forgot to pay attention to saving my work in progress clippings as I went, so I just hid some of the layers so you could see kind of how the steps went...? haha One of the pros of doing digital art, right?)

working in Clip Studio Paint on my laptop, with a Wacom Intuos drawing tablet

of course, used some references from Pinterest...

I liked using the Pastel brush for the clouds, and the Glow layer mode for the extra light

And here is a sample of the next panel, too. (I kind of like how the lighting turned out, hehe.)

more Glow XD


Even though I am slower at this than I want to be, I am super excited that I might actually be able to pull this project off halfway decently. I am amazed that the artwork I've been able to do so far has come out a good percentage closer to what I have envisioned in my mind than what I would've expected as the reality. I am sure there will be more bumps along the way, and some stuff that I will not be able to get right, but I will do my best, and I will have fun and learn things and practice. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment