Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mostly Just Cooking Things Up


I don't have much to share or say this week. Just been plugging along with my various tasks and projects to the best of my ability, I guess.

this is a wip snip from my dragon webcomic

Baked some weird flat cookies with too much butter and an old mason jar mix we'd gotten as a gift a couple of Christmases ago. They smelled like popcorn while they were baking, and they taste a little strange, but they're slightly better frozen, haha.

The hiking trails have all been closed down here now, and it's been raining, so it's kind of hard to find excuses to get outside; but I've gotten some extra reading in, too, so that's something.

Also have been video chatting with some of my sisters back home more often. We are cooking up something fun together for an online contest. It may also be a little frightening.

I hope everyone is well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment