Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Chinese Handwriting Site +

While this doesn't really have anything to do with creativity, I thought I'd mention that in my Chinese language self-study, I've reached a point where I realized I should figure out what order the strokes are made in when writing the characters so that I can write them perhaps, and not just type them on my phone. I came across this site archchinese.com, which is more helpful in that area than my DuoLingo app is, but I haven't fully explored it yet. Seems like there is a lot you can get for teaching resources on it, but so far I've only tried the character writing section and peeked at a game that was still a little too advanced vocabulary for me.



2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to move up another goal I have: to study Chinese. Good going, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! I still would be DuoLingo buddies if you use that app XD

      Delete