Thursday, March 4, 2021

Holy Week Meditations

Available 

I finished writing up a set of lessons and devotions for very little children, to go with the decorations. The writings are set up to be used with on-hand items to illustrate or demonstrate the story. Most of the telling is scripted. These are suitable for as young as eighteen month old children. While they won’t understand the words and concepts, they will begin to grasp some of the solemnities of the season. Then each year parents can build on that foundation. There are devotions for each day of Holy Week, Easter Sunday, and Easter Monday. If anyone would like these devotions or patterns for any part of what I showed here, let me know, and I can send scans by email.




1 comment:

  1. I wonder if there’s still time to get these. I can think of a couple families that might appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete