Tuesday, March 30, 2021

March 2021 Life Drawing

 While waiting in my car for the laundry again... XD



 Actually, kind of a funny thing happened this time. I was sitting in the driver's seat with my window rolled down to let some of the nice weather in, sketching the gas station down the hill, and this little family came up the hill. The guy paused because he apparently saw my drawing through the open window (it was about halfway done at that time), and he said it was cool and asked if I were an artist and if I took commissions! I didn't have anything ready with me for such an inquiry, but we chatted a bit, and it sounded like what they were looking for was something that Leah would do excellently, so I ended up giving them my email and her Instagram, and it will probably come to nothing, haha XD But I just thought it was kind of neat and different.

 

1 comment:

  1. Be positive, my dear. God works in mysterious ways and all.
    Well observed perspective in your sketch.

    ReplyDelete