Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Cutesy Woodland Drawing Process

 Since this piece has arrived at the intended location, I thought I'd share the work-in-progress photos I took while making it. :)

pencil sketch on watercolor paper (sorry about my ghost lines haha)

inking and erased pencil sketch (featuring a certain accidentally-stolen eraser lol)





aaand, finished! :)

 

 I kind of really liked how this piece turned out! It is also the last traditionally done artwork I've been satisfied with since, tho, haha... I'm in some kind of strange, mild art block or something, but I'm doing an Instagram challenge to try to get some momentum going again or whatever.

Also, sorry I'm just dropping this post and running, and not looking at the other posts on the blog - packing for my trip to see my folks! On that note, I probably won't be posting here for the next two or three weeks, either.

Take care, and I'll catch up later! :)

 

2 comments: