Tuesday, July 27, 2021

There and Back Again

 

Just some random oddball notes from my recent trip:

 

the colors never show up correctly in my photos, but the sky was really pretty coming into my layover in Utah on the way back from my trip

some weird infestation or something? on a tree at a rest stop on the border of Iowa and Minnesota

 

 I drew a bit while away, but just messy doodle things. I also got almost halfway through The Silmarillion (I never know if I'm pronouncing it correctly tho, haha) during my flights in both directions. I have enjoyed it thus far. :)

Also I taught my five-year-old niece how to use Control Z when she was drawing on the kids' learning computers at the library. She's such a creative little thing already. XD


 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Sarah. That was a pretty sunset. I hope your trip was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, it was wonderful, especially hanging out with my sisters again. XD ♥

      Delete