Monday, November 21, 2022

Birthday

Busy-ness

My children and siblings said to take time for myself. Wellllll….. the day was chock full of everything, but this evening I decided to relax with a little watercolor. It’s been ages since I have painted. 
Our leaves are rapidly disappearing, but we haven’t had a frost yet, so this is a last bit of autumn color, before Thanksgiving and heading into Advent and a new church year. 



I got a most marvelous birthday gift. Actually, I don’t HAVE it yet, but it ready and waiting for me. Jessica said she would refinish my old desk for me. She is excellent at that sort of thing. She said maybe she could start in December, or January, which would have been all right, because she is very busy with her own house. But yesterday I got a gift box with these pictures inside.


DONE 


Beautifully.

It had been stained yellow-ish, and had all kinds of wear and tear and glue spots, and I couldn’t live longer with that. So, she made it better. Much better. 




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Sarah 🎉🎂🎁🎈🥰☀️♥️Mary

    ReplyDelete