Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Wintery Valentines Day

Love to All Family and Friends 




The sun is shining today, which is good and much better than the heavy fog we had yesterday. But it was very frosty this morning; winter is  hanging on. So, I assembled a frosty wreath for today.



I have a place for a seasonal wreath, to mark the progress of the year and festivals and holidays. God said that is a good thing to do, so I agree. Any excuse for decorating, celebrating, congregating, is good in my view. 

And I made more sourdough yesterday, this time more filled and festive. I didn’t make any brownies, or velvet cakes, or other typical valentines baked goods, but I did put chocolate and dried fruits in one tiny loaf, and blueberries in another, and then one is just plain, but is scrumptious with honey butter. Fear not, I will get more reasonable when it is not Valentines Day. 


These are the bottoms. They were baked in glass bowls, the small ones lined with butter and raw sugar. (I know, it’s probably a sacrilege, but it for a holiday). 



They are really tasty. 
So, the experiments go on. 



Sending lots of hugs to all. πŸ’Œ

Spread the love. 
❤️πŸŒΊπŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’




2 comments:

  1. Pretty wreath! Those muffins look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine’s Day to you Sarah and family.❤️☀️❤️ Beautiful bread and decor πŸ₯°❤️☀️πŸ’˜πŸ˜˜ MEB

    ReplyDelete