Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Bethany's Doodle & a Peek at My BuJo

Bethany doodled this last week:

Pretty sure that's lemonade...not a martini lol

I'm doing pretty well on keeping up with my Bullet Journal, and I wanted to share these two pages I recently made, because I kind of like them a lot. Like they're my new favorite. XD Practice makes prouder, right? lol Working on that confidence...?



As far as my other goals for this year so far...?

I am SO CLOSE to opening my online shop things. I have the accounts, I just have to pretty them up and put things on there to sell. :) I'll keep you updated!

We'll do a complete recap/review of my 2017 goals around New Years, how about? In the mean time, I really am working on them, little by little. What gets done, gets done, and we will not beat ourselves up for not overachieving, right? Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Compliments to Bethany. She draws with good form.

    Sarah, I am very happy to hear you are working on your goals, and keeping a journal. That is so important to accomplish things. Looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete