Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Colorful Homeworks and a Rainbow

From Leah


I made this card for Pam on her birthday. :) Markers can be tricky, but it turned out kinda pretty!


An illustration of "Blessed are they that mourn for they shall be comforted" from my World View and Art class.


Illustration class. A black and white, and a color study. Very intense, is it not? Lol



A practice project from Watercolor class. We're starting finals now and I can't wait to see how it turns out! Watercolor does take a lot of patience and drying, but it's pretty fun!




From Sarah


This was the brightest rainbow I have seen all year, I think. So pretty... :) ♥


Here's some Illustration class homework. We were supposed to find a well-known illustrator, and do a black-and-white and then a color study of one of their works. (I was originally going to try to do Norman Rockwell, because I love his art, but for some reason or another I just couldn't get my materials to align with those illustrations properly. So I decided to do Dr. Seuss instead.) Then after you'd studied the illustrator's style, you were supposed to do a picture of your own, mimicking their style, with a black-and-white and a color study.


The blue marker I chose for the sky is drying out. So sad.

3 comments:

  1. Tragic tomatoes.
    But good work.
    I had a rainbow recently, too, and it was a promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff! I like to see what you are working on. Lovely watercolor, too.

    ReplyDelete