Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hello Again

My Mama Has Spoken

So I asked her to send me her art work. And she did.
I find it very refreshing to know that she, or anyone, has picked up a long-neglected interest and used it for refreshment of the mind and soul.

A long-time interest, long set aside

Now in progress....

Trying to decide what medium to use: wax crayons, or coloured pencils, or..? I suggested using everything. I do; in the same work.


Actually I did some colouring too, recently. More on which another time. I don't know how often or how long I will post, but for now.........

Fish and onion fritters, Anyone? Look at those reflections. They would want to be painted.

3 comments:

  1. Hello again!

    Is that flower "allamanda" the same as, or related to, the plumeria? They look very similar.

    Wait. What? FISH?? 😆 (Sounds yummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Hello.
    I will ask about the flower.
    Fish fritters are yummy. Even no-fish people in my house eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turns out that both the plumeria and allamanda are from the dogbane family. But the later is trumpet shaped and the former is disc-shaped. Both are toxic too, like oleander.

    ReplyDelete