Friday, January 19, 2018

Scraps and Leftovers

Table Clearing

After Advent polymer projects, I had bits of many colors of polymer clay sitting on my work table. So I have been taking some minutes to use them.

These are for slices, to be assembled into patterns, later.








One tiny little ball of this color became this little guy with green eyes.
From this.....



....to this. So far.







But now I need to wait for other stuff, so the clearing will have to wait too. (That spool is just a holder, not part of the little figure.) 





5 comments:

  1. Those are techniques I learned in a clay class about thirty five years ago, using slices for embellishments on plates and boxes. What's the technique called again?.....starts with an "f"....hm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I hear them called "canes." I have been watching them for decades, too, and am now trying to dip into all the many interesting things that have been on hold so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your comment, Sarah, the term popped in my head! Millefiori!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom is making a little alien. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee, that little guy is so cute and creepy right now!

    ReplyDelete