Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentines Contest

Starting Now

I missed some time here, so just now saw responses to the inquiry about whether anyone wanted a Valentines Contest. We have a few affirmatives.



So, The Rules!

Let's keep it simple.

1. Make a Valentine specifically for someone. In other words have it suited to a certain person.

2. The size, media, techniques are your choice.

3. You don't have to use red, or cupids, or roses, or lace, but your piece must include a heart shape (semi-prominately) so we get the theme.

4. You may enter as many pieces as you wish.

5. All pieces must be posted by the 14th or sent to me for posting by the 13th. The name of the creator and at least a first name or description ( e.g. - " my little brother, 42 years old") must accompany each entry. If the piece requires an explanation ( "I am sending my grandfather a card with a Teddy Bear because ..." etc.), then include it.

6. I will likely ask each of you to vote for a favourite.

7. I will pick another one either as a random drawing or most creative. It is very late here and I need to think about it. The prize(es) will be told later, after I sleep.

And Mine

So, you know when you have dozens of things you should be doing, but you get out the papers and scissors and glue and pens anyway? Well, I did. I will show some another time, but here is a glimpse.

For a sister

For a man and wife


1 comment:

  1. "So, you know when you have dozens of things you should be doing, but you get out the papers and scissors and glue and pens anyway?" Yes, i can relate haha! Lovely work, and I hope you got some good rest!

    ReplyDelete