Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A Little Nothing

 Once again, I have hardly anything to show for the week.

'Tis a phone doodle in which the child actually turned out like a child and not like a deranged little old monster, haha yay

 Still working on comics, and working, and doing other odds and ends of things.

 I am wondering (again) if it is even worthwhile for me to post to the blog at all? I'm not in art school, and now I don't see myself going again, for anywhere from a really long time, to not at all. I do still have some Craftsy classes saved that we never got around to yet, but I don't know where I could squeeze in the time to do them with all this other stuff going on. That would create some shareable content, though, probably... I don't know, haha!

 As it is, I obviously don't have the stuff to do Inktober this year like I wanted to. I'll probably do a couple of pieces, mostly doodly, but definitely am not making something with ink every day this month. I'm glad I was able to do it last year, though! It was fun, and something I'd really wanted to try to do.

2 comments:

  1. This reply is late, but I am done traveling for a while, so I can catch up a bit.
    The child really does look properly young. Very well captured. We note: smaller, compressed features with large eyes, tiny appendages, rounded forms - you got it!
    It is very worthwhile to post here. We would miss you mightily if you did not. A sketch, a thought, a life drawing, a phone doodle, All are welcome. G
    Speaking of Crafty, which became Bluprint, but is now sold and going back to being Craftsy, I am hoping to get back to those classes, too. Let’s both.
    And thanks for the reminder about Inktober. I am not doing anything official, but it is on my agenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! :D
      <3 Yes, let's get back to those Crafsty classes soon!
      Inktober is pretty much a wash at this point (no pun intended hehe), so if I do make anything inky before the end of the month, it will be posted after the fact, which is fine. XD

      Delete