Thursday, October 29, 2020

Illustration

First, OOPS

I didn’t see your post, Sarah Y., for Tuesday,  on the blog app I use, so we have another overlap. Sorry! I am glad you show your journal though. It is motivating for me. Mine has catching up to get, too. I didn’t keep up while traveling. 

For today, here is another in the collection of a Project.



I would love it if someone, or as many Someones as possible, would post for tomorrow on a theme of 
Reformation
Halloween
Autumn
Rain 
Or whatever fits the day in your eyes. 

Please, as many of you as possible, let’s see what you are thinking. 
I will post fall flowers.....

1 comment:

  1. I love these illustrations that you are doing! They are such a departure from all the watercolors and such. I wouldn't even recognize them as your work at first (I see your style of faces in them but the ink work is so different)

    I will post something by tonight.

    ReplyDelete