Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Laundry and Life Drawing

 

In the early evening between waiting for my laundry loads at the laundromat, I walked the couple of minutes to the grass by the courthouse to draw.

I didn't know what to draw at first but I had about 30 minutes each time before I'd have to go back to the laudromat, so I just started drawing anything. After I drew the tree, I decided it might be a fun challenge to try to sketch the moving cars. It was very challenging, as vehicles are not one of my stronger points already, and it was even more difficult when they were moving by and I had only a few seconds to put them on the paper.



It made me laugh. Some of the drawings were actually more like blind contours, because of how little I looked at the page compared to looking away at the subject.
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment