Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Some "Inktober"


Hello! Would have posted earlier, but I had one of my stupid migraine-y headaches and couldn't think very well. *shrugs* Better late than never, right?

From Leah:


I've been working on "Inktober" art -- all originals!





From Sarah:


Originally, I wasn't sure I wanted to post any of my inkish doodles for the month, especially when I haven't been doing them every day; but I don't have anything else I'm working on currently that I could share, except half a knit hat, which is even less visually appealing, so there we go lol

This one was from the first of the month, so I could have technically shared it last week, but whatever. It turned out kind of "zentangle," and was quite fun to draw:


These two are "life drawings" from just objects around the room. I was hesitant to post the last one because I'm always afraid of copywrite infringement lawsuits and such, but Leah pointed out that I'm not selling it, and I figured it might be okay for now, haha:

regular-pen scribble doodle


Are you doing anything unusual for "Inktober?" 

Have a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment