Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Some More Inked Stuff



From Leah:








From Sarah:


Sometimes I have these weird dreams that are kind of like watching a movie, except a lot of things don't make sense and quite a few scenes cut out unexpectedly so that I'm like, WAIT, I WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED! For example, when there's a fifty-foot-long alligator involved…

So, sometimes if I remember the dream clearly enough that I accidentally think about it at another point in the day after, and if it was fairly interesting in some aspects, I'll write it down so I can maybe use bits of it for story or character ideas, haha.

These characters were pretty interesting, although of course I could not draw them right. It's a brother and sister and the brother's best friend -- and they encountered a giant alligator whilst having vehicle malfunctions on their expedition:



I originally wasn't going to share the drawing here, because I messed up the inking bady and then I got bored of working on it and just left it to its misery lol


This is a digiral trace-and-color I did from part of a picture of the pencil sketch on my phone:


Then there's candy, so it's all good. :D




2 comments:

  1. All ALL excellent! How very special to be able to draw scenes from a dream.

    And I know what you mean about "hey, wait! I wanna know what happens next!" I had one of those recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank you! :)

      And it's not a scene from a dream, just the characters. My memory is definitely not that good, haha!

      Delete