Saturday, June 2, 2018

A Story

The Beginning

In Andermatt, where we went in the photos I was showing, there are lots of very scenic sites and sights. One could spend a lifetime painting there. We saw some of the beautiful scenery, which I will get back to shortly, D.v.

And one of their most notable sites has a story. So, I decided to do an illustrated re-telling. It will be in very small segments. Here is page one:

TYYFEL und BOCK

Once upon a time, a long time ago in the thirteenth century, the people of Uri had a problem. Uri is one of the three original cantons of Switzerland. It is right in the middle of the country, and right in the midst of the Swiss Alps.




2 comments:

  1. I think I know these guys; they look very familiar. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, they do?
    I made them up from my imagination..

    ReplyDelete